Pages

Friday 20 March 2020

Notice

Due to all the Schools being Shut down, and people have to work from Home, From all the Schedule Changes ( if you haven't read the Schedule- https://www.digitalspy.com/soaps/hollyoaks/a31778734/hollyoaks-reducing-weekly-episodes-coronavirus-filming/ )

I've decided I think it's time to start the Early Morning Videos again, So please take 5 Seconds of your time to fill out the Survey below




If we get enough votes please start to comment on this Blog post which episodes you would like me to get and I'll get if possible. If it will make it easier please email me your Choices : Hollyoaksstarsblogspot@gmail.com

My Schedule is I'm hoping to follow is that I will post the episodes on Monday, Thursday,  Friday and Maybe some Saturdays.

Thank you

More Screenshots coming Today

No comments:

Post a Comment